Monday, April 18, 2011

insanity

Today, my new good friend Carline and I started the Insanity workout!!!


I'm super excited!

I borrowed Insanity from a friend last year getting ready for my wedding and did it sporadically and loved it, but I bought it and I'm gonna do the actual program.
It's a 60 day program.
It is by far, one of the hardest workouts I've ever done.


I did P90X as well, and Insanity is just different.
P90X had weights and a pull-up bar and what not, but Insanity is more intense cardo interval training.  But there is still strength training in it too.... just no weights to clutter my living room.

If you wanna get in shape fast, you should try it too!



I'll keep you updated with my progress.  I'll maybe even put some before and after photos up.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while.  So much has been going on!!  I guess I need to blog about it!

Have a great Monday!!

xoxo
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment