Tuesday, March 29, 2011

tone it up girls

Because I am NOT a nutritionist or personal trainer, I would like to introduce you to 2 girls who are SO amazing and they ARE nutritionist and personal trainers.  I follow them on twitter, I watch all their AMAZING FREE workout videos on YouTube, and I am always signing up for their weight loss challenges. 

They are the
TONE IT UP GIRLS!!

On the left is Karena on the right is Katrina.
They are amazing!!




If you would like to be motivated and educated on health and fitness, go check these girls out.

You can follow them on twitter.  Just search for @ToneItUp

You can go check out thier website

You can find them on Facebook
search for ToneItUP

AND you can watch them on YouTube!!
They have over 100 FREE workout videos on here!!!!!!

Finding things and people that inspire you is a necessity to getting healthy and losing weight.
I LOVE the Tone It Up community that I have found.
They give amazing FREE workouts AND advice.

They also have a Fat Burning System that I am considering buying.  It is $150.
Check it out as well:

Ok, here is my contribution to you today!!

Hope everyone is doing good, setting goals, and reaching those goals.
You truly can be who you envision yourself being!!!!

xoxo
Becca


1 comment:

  1. I love these ladies! I subscribe to their emails and everything. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete