Wednesday, February 23, 2011

here we go

I've looked at and read tons of blogs out there.  Every time I read them I think to myself... "self, your life is just as or more interesting than a lot of these folks"... so, here we go. 

I have so much to say to the world.  I am a strong, loving, funny gal and I truly do think that I can bring some joy, humor, and modivation to YOUR life.  I am a disciplined person-- I work out regularly, I eat fairly well (this will get better), I have studied the Word of God for a long time and have lots of wisdom from it, and I treat people really well.  I hope you will enjoy reading all the blogs to come.  They will be very varried, but what you can expect will be these things:
1.  Fitness Info- workouts I'm doing, how I modivate myself, workout ideas, etc.

2. Nutrition and Recipes

3. Crazy, "southern girl" stories

4. Life lessons I've learned from the Word of God

5. and much more

So, I guess I'll talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment